To decrease the risk of cross-contamination of diseases from patient to patient, the professionals at Epps Village Family Dentistry take the following precautions:
- During patient care, all staff members wear a face mask, which prevents the spread of bacteria.
- We put on new rubber gloves for each patient and quickly dispose of them after one use.
- Our staff performs standard heath and sanitation procedures (counter and office surface disinfecting) routinely after each patient visit throughout the public areas of the office and operatory areas.
- We perform heat equipment sterilization on all dental equipment; we meet and exceed all OSHA regulations.
- Our practice understands that health-threatening viruses, bacteria and other conditions change from day to day and that it is essential to stay abreast of new techniques and treatment. We are truly committed to continuing our education.